Friday 29 July 2016

Eclectech Educator Evite - Week Three

The Journey Continues! 


Today is the day. The third of four Eclectech Educator Evite emails have been sent! As the beginning of the school year is approaching, I hope you have found the freebies in the Evites to be useful in your preparation and organization. All freebies are samples of my work. The full documents can be purchased through my TPT store.

Not a subscriber? No problem. Sign up today.




Connect with others throughout the Eclectech Educator Evite using the hashtag #eclectecheducator on social media. Feedback can also be posted on my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for providing these freebies! I'm looking forward to utilizing them in my classroom this fall. With so many levels of learners in my room, I know that some of this material will be invaluable when I'm planning :)

    Much appreciate these emails/blogs!

    KD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that the Evites ease the transition back to school.

      Delete