Friday 5 August 2016

Eclectech Educator Evite #4

The Journey Ends!


Today, the fourth Eclectech Educator Evite summer email has been sent! As the beginning of the school year is approaching, I hope you have found the freebies in the Evites to be useful in your preparation and organization. 

All freebies are samples of my work. The full documents can be purchased through my TPT store.

I will be facilitating three STF Summer Short Courses next week. Join me in one or more of these courses: Fostering Reading in The Elementary Grades Using TechnologyFostering Writing In The Elementary Grades Using Technology, and School Libraries Infused with Technology.

Feedback is appreciated. Please take a moment to comment. I would love to receive comments regarding the possibility of a Fall Evite and freebies you would like included. 

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment