Friday 15 July 2016

Eclectech Educator Evite - Week One

Today is the day! 

The first of four Eclectech Educator Evite emails have been sent! Each email will feature organizational ideas, technology integration support, and literacy or mathematics resources. 

The freebies are intended for elementary teachers, but are hopefully beneficial to others in the educational sector. As a sample of my work, I have embedded the video to accompany the Google Keep Technology freebie. The freebies are samples of my work. Detailed samples can be purchased through my TPT store.



Not subscribed? Simply click on Subscribe to join!

Connect with others throughout the Eclectech Educator Evite using the hashtag #eclectecheducator on social media. Feedback can also be posted on my blog.



 I hope you enjoy the first Eclectech Educator Evite newsletter!
The next Eclectech Educator Evite will be sent Friday, July 22nd!





No comments:

Post a Comment